Like most, what I listen to depends on my mood and what type of work I am doing. Sometimes, it is relaxing and soothing. At others, it is driven and rythmic. And occasionally, it is just plain silly.
I am a lover of classical music, from Early Music to Contemporary Works (skipping the Romantic period, to the bafflement of my friends).
Sometimes, the music helps me to burn off excess energy and helps me set a pace. Gorecki is a good alternative:
And, since I am a metalsmith who loves to forge, Verdi's Anvil Choir is not only fun to listen and work to, but it is thematic as well!
My final confession, I love to sing. Opera, show tunes and good old pop - anything goes. Two singing favourites:
I admit my music selection is unusual, but I love it! I hope you enjoyed it some as well.
Check out the other blog entries for this month!
- Kat - http://artistikat-scratchingpost.blogspot.com/
- Stacy - http://www.formandfunktionaccessories.blogspot.com/
- Clarity of Scrollwork Designs -http://www.thesquarepegnation.blogspot.com
- Brandy - http://thefrogspond.wordpress.com/
- Happy Tortoise Designs - http://happytortoisedesigns.blogspot.com
- Claire - http://brightstar109.blogspot.com/
- Silver Pearl Jewelry and Metalworks -http://silverpearlmetalworks.wordpress.com
- Autumn - http://www.autumnbradley.blogspot.com/
- HemlockHollow - http://gloria-hemlockhollow.blogspot.com
- Resurrection Silver - http://www.resurrectionsilver.blogspot.com
- RadianTrace - http://radiantrace.blogspot.com/
- NancyCreations - http://nancysjewelrydesigns.blogspot.com/
- Jessica at Abella Blue - http://www.abellablue.com/blog